- A unique array of attacks specific to each Transformer ranging from powerful missile attacks and rapid-fire chain guns to explosive energy blasts and visceral melee strikes.
- Online and offline co-op challenges and brutal head-to-head battles that redefine the Transformers franchise for console gaming.
- Play as your favorite Autobot or Decepticon as you gather the points needed to upgrade your weapons, level up your robot, and use unique abilities to fight the way you’ve always imagined.
- An all new system gives you precise control as you instantly switch between Robot, Vehicle, and Weapon modes at any time.
- Intense, heroic mission gameplay that make the difference between survival and destruction as you drive, fly, fight and shoot your way through gripping levels.
Become the ultimate Autobot or Decepticon in TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN, the official game of one of 2009’s biggest blockbuster films. Unleash your power to determine the fate of Earth as the ultimate war rages across the globe. Every second counts as you experience TRANSFORMERS like never before!
| Based on Hasbro’s legendary Transformers property and one of the most anticipated films of 2009 from Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks Pictures, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen thrusts players into a battle for supremacy across the globe as either Autobots or Decepticons to drive, fly, fight and blast their way through intense, pressure-packed levels.|
Delivering extensive control, gamers can select from the largest, most diverse range of playable Transformers ever – each with distinct personalities, abilities and weaponry – and jump straight into action as they instantly switch between robot, vehicle and weapon modes to fight for the preservation or annihilation of all mankind. In addition, for the first time in the Transformers universe, players can also fight the epic war between Autobots and Decepticons online in explosive multiplayer combat.The Story
Set a few years after the defeat of Megatron in the first game/movie, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen reveals that the threat from the Decepticons is in fact, far from ended. Since the time of the epic and apparently not so final battle between the two Transformer leaders, Decepticons have started popping up again all over Earth in alarming numbers. And now, a mysterious object from space seems destined to shift the balance of power and give the upper hand to the Decepticons. Mission-centric Gameplay
Unlike Activision’s Transformers: The Game, released along side the original movie back in 2007, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen relies less on open-world gameplay and more on structured, but varied mission play. The variety in these missions comes from the fact that players can align themselves with either the Autobots or Decepticons, and that the available missions both parallel the events of the movie, as well as events unique to the game. During these missions players will be able to play as a variety of different Transformers from either side of the conflict, and with success in mission play will be able to unlock additional Transformers and earn points used to upgrade your selected faction. Playable characters include on the Autobot side: Optimus Prime, Iron Hide, Breakaway, Bumblebee, and Ratchet; and from the Decepticon side: Starscream, Sideways (a new character), Grindor, Long Haul, and Megatron. Additional Transformer types will be available in multiplayer modes. The game features a simple control toggle that not only allows for quick switching between mech, vehicle and weapon forms, but also allows for a more easy learning curve of the acrobatic moves from the movie. Key Features
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 1.87
Related Transformers Movies Products