- Smart ports, powered by PowerIQ technology, intelligently identify each connected device and speak its language – guaranteeing the fastest charge time for EVERY device (up to 8 Amps among 5 ports).
- The size of a deck of playing cards (3.6 x 2.3 x 1.0in) and unibody design for added portability.
- Industrial-grade plastic construction and premium circuitry ensure lifetime reliability.
- AC 100-240V input voltage ideal for international travel.
- Package contents: Anker® 40W 5-Port Wall Charger, 5ft / 150cm detachable power cord, user manual.
Off-the-charts power. PowerIQTM technology. 5 ports. Charging re-created for our multi-device world. PowerIQTM: Charge at full speed. Every device, every time. Not all charging ports are created equal. Standard ports only charge Apple OR Android devices at full speed. Our solution? Smart ports, powered by P PowerIQTM technology, intelligently identify your device and speak the language it needs for full speed charging. Off-the-charts power. Say goodbye to using multiple adapters & outlets. Say hello to all-in-one charging convenience.
With an industry-high 40W power output among 5 ports, charge any combination of phones, tablets or other USB-charged devices at full speed (up to 8A in total and 2.4A per port). Even charge a trove of 5 power-hungry tablets all at once.
Compact and cable-chaos free. About the size of a deck of playing cards (3.6 x 2.3 x 1.0in), place on your workstation, nightstand, or even the entryway desk – creating the perfect charging hub for your gear or the family’s. Or, take it traveling; the unibody design easily slips into your bag.
Powerful yet safe. Using top-grade microchips and built-in fail-safes, we can ensure you receive full power and also full safety. We incorporated a port-level circuit protection system that shuts it down in the event of overvoltage, overcurrent, overheating or short circuits.
Broad Compatibility. Compatible with ALL phones, tablets and other USB-charged devices (except the Asus Transformer and iPod Classic). Note. When the AC power cord is fully inserted into the charger, it may appear to be only partially inserted. To ensure complete safety and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable or a third-party certified cable (such as MFI).